Search 19,554 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Depew, NY Postal Code 14043, NY Neighborhood Neighborhood, Depew, NY School District School District, County, NY Listing Service Area Area, NY Address 123 Main St, Depew, NY Street Main St, Depew, NY Listing ID #123456
What's Your Home Worth?
Enter your property address to see how many potential buyers we have for your home.
Connect with me on Facebook
Featured Property Slideshow
- 75 Sherwood Avenue Rochester, NY $79,900
- 2061 Bri-Hen Town Line Road Henrietta, NY $1,200
- 436 Peck Road Parma, NY $57,600
- 5431 Lucknow Drive Clay, NY $189,000
- 3021 Rush Mendon Road Mendon, NY $459,900
- 767 Bishops Lane Webster, NY $239,500
- 10 Highland Green Victor, NY $457,400
- 25 Highland Green Victor, NY $428,900
- 31 Highland Green Victor, NY $496,700
- 3845 Lake Road N Clarkson, NY $679,900
- 18 Landing Road S Brighton, NY $205,000
- 46 Curtis Street Rochester, NY $40,000
- 29 Nature View Pittsford, NY $479,722
- 1359 Creeks Edge Drive Webster, NY $329,900
- 1363 Creeks Edge Drive Webster, NY $309,900
- 222 W Elm Street ONEIDA, NY $114,900
- 230 Hazelwood Rochester, NY $38,000
- 1698 Creek Street Penfield, NY $649,900
- 34 Southcross Trail FAIRPORT, NY $259,900
- 1107 South Lake Road Middlesex, NY $399,900
Eric is a Western New York native who relocated from Buffalo to the Rochester area in 2015. His Rochester housing search began with apartments and soon transformed into a first-time home buying process. Having been a first-time home buyer, Eric understands its complexity and the key role a real estate agent plays. Buying a home can be stressful but with the right support in your corner it is a rewarding and exciting experience.
For his undergraduate education, Eric attended Canisius College in Buffalo, NY where he studied international business, Spanish, and studio art. He graduated with a Bachelor of Science and cum laude honors. Shortly after, he attended D’Youville College where he completed studies in the masters of health services administration program.
Eric’s business background as an operations manager, combined with his understanding of the importance of communication and his commitment to using the latest technology, will ensure a great experience for first-time buyers, sellers, and experienced buyers alike.
Before you purchase a new home it is always a good idea to research the schools in the surrounding area. The quality and/or proximity of the schools surrounding your home may significantly impact its resale value.
Select a city to view a comprehensive list of all public and private schools that are available in the area.