Search 15,158 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Depew, NY Postal Code 14043, NY Neighborhood Neighborhood, Depew, NY School District School District, County, NY Listing Service Area Area, NY Address 123 Main St, Depew, NY Street Main St, Depew, NY Listing ID #123456
What's Your Home Worth?
Enter your property address to see how many potential buyers we have for your home.
Connect with me on Facebook
Featured Property Slideshow
- 11 Cascade Road Henrietta, NY $60,000
- 1880-1892 Dewey Avenue Rochester, NY $369,000
- 33 Iroquois Street Rochester, NY $72,500
- 77 Carrollton Avenue ELMIRA, NY $62,135
- 5353 Dayan Street Lowville, NY $50,000
- 8 Moraine Point Victor, NY $649,000
- 3385 Lake Road Williamson, NY $699,900
- 138 Cedarwood Rochester, NY $54,900
- 7724 Tamarack Lane Ontario, NY $39,900
- 1271 Turk Hill Rd FAIRPORT, NY $199,900
- 17 Country Wood Landing Greece, NY $349,900
- 1105-1113 South Lake Road - Compound Middlesex, NY $1,499,900
- 1105 South Lake Road - Lot B Middlesex, NY $399,900
- 1105 South Lake Road Middlesex, NY $799,900
- 1105 South Lake Road - Lot A Middlesex, NY $499,900
- 1113 South Lake Road Middlesex, NY $849,900
- 1113 South Lake Road - Lot C Middlesex, NY $89,900
- 1113 South Lake Road - Lot B Middlesex, NY $319,900
- 1113 South Lake Road - Lot A Middlesex, NY $629,900
- 73 Blue Ridge Road Penfield, NY $139,900
Eric is a Western New York native who relocated from Buffalo to the Rochester area in 2015. His Rochester housing search began with apartments and soon transformed into a first-time home buying process. Having been a first-time home buyer, Eric understands its complexity and the key role a real estate agent plays. Buying a home can be stressful but with the right support in your corner it is a rewarding and exciting experience.
For his undergraduate education, Eric attended Canisius College in Buffalo, NY where he studied international business, Spanish, and studio art. He graduated with a Bachelor of Science and cum laude honors. Shortly after, he attended D’Youville College where he completed studies in the masters of health services administration program.
Eric’s business background as an operations manager, combined with his understanding of the importance of communication and his commitment to using the latest technology, will ensure a great experience for first-time buyers, sellers, and experienced buyers alike.
Before you purchase a new home it is always a good idea to research the schools in the surrounding area. The quality and/or proximity of the schools surrounding your home may significantly impact its resale value.
Select a city to view a comprehensive list of all public and private schools that are available in the area.