What's Your Home Worth?
Search 15,883 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Depew, NY Postal Code 14043, NY Neighborhood Neighborhood, Depew, NY School District School District, County, NY Listing Service Area Area, NY Address 123 Main St, Depew, NY Street Main St, Depew, NY Listing ID #123456
Activity in manlius
Featured Property Slideshow
- 5089 Temperance Hill Rd (All Properties) Road Cazenovia, NY $1,610,000
- 5089 Temperance Hill Rd (Main House) Cazenovia, NY $725,000
- 4028 Deer Crossing Run Pompey, NY $699,900
- 709 Front Royal Circle Manlius, NY $679,000
- 5070 Bergenfield Way Dewitt, NY $617,500
- 6173 Springdale Circle Dewitt, NY $599,900
- 4448 Stephanie Drive Pompey, NY $569,900
- 57 Sullivan Street Cazenovia, NY $564,900
- 5016 Fayetteville Manlius Road Manlius, NY $489,900
- 6010 Bay Hill Circle Dewitt, NY $480,000
- 6010 Bay Hill Circle Dewitt, NY $480,000
- 8532 Lamp Post Circle Pompey, NY $479,900
- 4573 Pauli Drive Manlius, NY $448,900
- 15 Atwell Ridge Cazenovia, NY $439,900
- 112 Brandywine Drive Manlius, NY $434,900
- 4290 Trout Lily Lane Pompey, NY $429,900
- 6925 Todd Way Salina, NY $405,000
- 31 South Meadow Drive Cazenovia, NY $389,990
- 5 Brattle Road Syracuse, NY $389,000
- 4446 Brickyard Falls Road Pompey, NY $389,000
Here is a list of properties that I have sold.
I am a licensed Real Estate Salesperson working for HUNT Real Estate ERA in Manlius. I am excited to be working in the real estate industry with this amazing company! I have lived in Manlius for the last 30 years and have raised my children here. I am proud to call Central New York my home!!! As a certified personal trainer, Cancer Exercise Specialist, and a 4th degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, I know what commitment and hard work entail. I am ready to work to help you find the home that fits your needs!!!
https://www.housebeautiful.com/design-inspiration/a18659734/front-door-color-reveal-personality-pantone/?src=socialflowFBVERWhat the Color of Your Front Door Says About Your Personality It may be time to rethink your curb appeal ... By Katie Avis-Riordan Feb 22, 2018 GETTY IMAGES The color of your front door might be down to trends or fashion, but it can reveal a lot about your personality, new research reveals. London estate agent Marsh & Parsons has teamed up with international color consultancy, Pantone, to carry out research on what your choice of front door color can suggest about the type of person you are. According to the study, many people prefer their front door in black, white, gray, and navy. But what is the significance in terms of the owner's personality? Laurie Pressman, vice president of the Pantone Color Institute, reveals all: "Black (or Black Onyx as we refer to it internally) is elegant, powerful, and prestigious," she says. "Indeed, it is imposing, sleek and chic. White is simple, crisp and pristine and often favored by those going for a minimalist look. Gray is timeless and classic, so doesn't run the risk of going out of fashion. "Navy is authoritative and trustworthy, while Green is calm, quiet and soothing. Red is quite the opposite. Instantly recognized as offering good cheer, a front door in True Red is more likely to be preferred by commanding, dynamic and engaging individuals. "Purple suggests those with a penchant for the dramatic, Minion Yellow is warm and welcoming conveying a sense of optimism and uplift. Pink Lavender is youthful and spirited while opting for a natural stain is rustic and comforting." Front door color meanings Black: elegant, powerful, and prestigious White: simple, crisp, and pristine Gray: timeless and classic Navy: authoritative and trustworthy Green: calm, quiet, and soothing Red: commanding, dynamic, and engaging Purple: dramatic Yellow: warm, welcoming, and optimistic Pink Lavender: youthful and spirited Natural stain: rustic and comforting "You can't be scientific about people's choice of color but clearly someone who chooses black ... is probably inclined towards an imposing first impression that suggests power and prestige," said Alex Lyle, sales director of Marsh & Parsons. "But someone who paints their front door a vibrant pink or yellow is making a statement that life should be fun. "We would not suggest that a particularly outlandish color might affect a sale, but psychologically, people might subconsciously be more attracted to a house which reflects their own personality."