What's Your Home Worth?
Enter your property address to see how many potential buyers we have for your home.
Create Your Own Property Search:
Search 20,764 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Depew, NY Postal Code 14043, NY Neighborhood Neighborhood, Depew, NY School District School District, County, NY Listing Service Area Area, NY Address 123 Main St, Depew, NY Street Main St, Depew, NY Listing ID #123456
The Lettieri Home Team
We believe in what we do as Real Estate Agents. We love to help people succeed in selling or purchasing, probably the biggest asset they currently own or want to own … their home! We offer our expertise as the local market experts here in WNY to get our clients the top dollar in selling their home, and/or, finding the right home for our buyers at the best market price available for them. For all buyers in the market, we are not really salespersons, we are truly match-makers. We introduce buyers to our houses for sale, or others, based on their personal needs and wishes until they find the one they truly love! Then, we consummate the deal with a speedy and happy closing! As a husband and wife team, we have many years of experience (since ‘2010), and are local market experts and have dealt in all types and sides of real estate transactions. We take the stress away from our clients by advising them and making sure that all the necessary steps are completed timely and properly. So, they can all sleep well… like a baby! Our Broker, Hunt Real Estate ERA, with over 100 years of experience, is the only large brokerage firm in WNY that is Locally Owned! Hunt is the local leader in the real estate industry, and has the best advanced marketing, sales, and training, programs to offer our clients the most elite real estate service and support available! Want To Sell Or Buy Your Home Fast, With Zero Stress? We Are Always There For You - Every Step Of The Way! Please contact us today, you’ll be happy you did…
TestimonialMegan Mullaney (now Genson) writes: "Susan and Mark went above and beyond to get me in my new home! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for local realtors. They were easy to work with, efficient and always available when I had a question - even after hours!"
Ask Us A Question!
- 145 Reiter Road Aurora, NY $1,399,000
- 9813 Willowleaf Court Clarence, NY $1,150,000
- 5064 Rockledge Drive Clarence, NY $999,900
- 8171 Cole Road Boston, NY $939,900
- 9705 Rocky Point Clarence, NY $899,000
- 2160 & 2172 Niagara Falls Boulevard TONAWANDA, NY $885,000
- 48 Alexia Court Amherst, NY $849,000
- 6580 Bianchi Lane Clarence, NY $825,000
- 640 Essjay Road B Amherst, NY $799,900
- V/L Reiter Road Aurora, NY $799,900
- VL Lower Mountain Road Cambria, NY $799,000
- 925 Delaware Avenue 5B Buffalo, NY $790,000
- 4955 Goodrich Road Clarence, NY $750,000
- 9395 Hunting Valley Road S Clarence, NY $749,900
- 1700 Sweet Road Aurora, NY $745,000
- 9522 Lakestone Court Clarence, NY $724,900
- 145 Reiter Road Aurora, NY $699,900
- 6286 Old Lake Shore Road 4 Hamburg, NY $699,000
- 39 Nature Cove Court Amherst, NY $699,000
- 380 Schultz Road Elma, NY $695,000
TestimonialCraig Corra writes: "Susan and Mark were always available to us and made the process of finding and buying our home enjoyable. What's more, real estate seems to be a passion for them - they understand the market and were really able to help us discern what was the best house for our needs."
Our Recent Sales:
TestimonialDavid Schichtel writes: “I had a building in Lockport N.Y. that I had tried to sell for several years with no results. I went through at least four real estate companies with zero success and frankly little interest on their part. I then listed the property with Mark and Susan Lettieri who showed great interest in the property. In a short time a buyer was brought forth. Some complicated financing was needed which they arranged and the sale was completed to my satisfaction. Other realtors only wanted to list, the Lettieri Team was determined to get the property sold in a timely fashion which they accomplished.”